Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: appetizers, mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.655.9344 or 415.655.9270.
- Sambussa$7.50Thin flaky dough stuffed with your choice of lentils or ground beef spiced with different onions and peppers served with tomato based spicy dip. 4pcs
- Timatim Fitfit$8.50This cold dish has diced tomatoes, onions and spicy berbere with pieces of injera and tossed in our special house salad dressing. Vegetarian, Vegan
- House Salad$6.50Green leaf lettuce salad with tomatoes, jalapenos, and onions tossed in our special salad dressing. Vegetarian, Vegan
- Kitfo Wrap$9.50Ground beef sautéed with Tadu’s special homemade butter and spices wrapped with injera and ayib cheese -served medium rare.
- Buticha Salad Platter$8.50Ground chickpeas, peppers, garlic, and onions salad over lettuce served with injera.
- Azifa Salad$8.50Brown lentil, peppers, and onions salad over lettuce, served with injera.