Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.655.9344 or 415.655.9270.
- Tea$1.75Ethiopian Tea leaf and sweet spices.
- Coffee$3.50Yirgachefe, Red Sea, and Tadu Blends
- Sodas$1.50Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Sprite, ginger ale orange soda
- Sparkling Water$2.00Pierre Sparkling Water (bottle)
- Juices$3.50Apple juice and Snapple juices
- Telba$3.00Ground flaxseeds smoothie with honey.