Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.655.9344 or 415.655.9270.
- Breakfast MenuAll breakfast items are served until 2:30pm and with a choice of injera or bread.
- Foule$7.50Beans cooked with onions, garlic, tomatoes, and berbere spice with a touch of Tadu’s special butter or Olive oil: served with yogurt. Add eggs for +$2.00.
- Kinche$5.50Shredded oats sautéed with special spices and butter/olive oil.
- Egg Firfir$7.50Eggs scrambled with onions, jalapenos, and Tadu’s special butter.
- Special Egg Firfir$8.50Eggs scrambled with special tomato-berbere based sauce, onions, jalapenos, and Tadu’s special butter.
- Egg Chechebsa$11.50Chopped Flat bread (kita) and special egg firfir served with honey topping.