Tadu’s Specialty Plates
Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.655.9344 or 415.655.9270.
- Tadu’s Specialty EntreesAll served with salad, azifa, and buticha.
- Vegetarian Combination$15.90Sampler plate of kik alicha wot, misir wot, gomen, alicha tikil gomen, and key sir wot.
- Minchet Abish Wot$14.50Ground beef and bereber sauce flavored with garlic, ginger, onions, and jalapenos.
- Gomen Besega$14.50Collard greens slow cooked with tender lamb cubes, garlic, onions, peppers, and homemade butter.
- Beef Mushroom Tibs$15.75Cubed beef tibs with mushroom, onions, tomatoes, bell peppers and spiced with berbere.
- Bozena Shiro$15.50Ground chickpeas sauce slow cooked with chunks of beef , onions, tomatoes, peppers, garlic, and Tadu’s special homemade butter.
- Meat Combination$16.50Sample plate of minchet abish, gomen besiga, and lamb alicha wot.