Tadu’s Specialty Entree Menu
Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.409.6649.
- Tadu’s Specialty Entrees - Served with your choice of breadInjera | Gluten Free Injera (+$3.00) | Kinche | Wheat | Sourdough Bread
- Kitfo Sandwich$11.95Tadu’s regular Kitfo and Ayib cheese spread. Spicy & Hot. Wheat or Sourdough – please specify.
- Vegetarian Combination$12.95Kik Alicha, Misir Wot, Gomen and Alicha Tikil Gomen with sides of Azifa, buticha and salad.
- Minchet Abish Wot$13.95Lean ground beef sauce cooked with berbere, garlic and onions. Served with a side of Ayib (cheese). Spicy & Hot.
- Gomen Besega$13.50Collard greens cooked with lamb, onions and garlic.