Veggie Entree Menu
Ethiopian cuisine characteristically consists of vegetables and spicy meat dishes, usually in the form of wot, a thick stew, served atop injera, a large sourdough flatbread. Our menu is full of varied flavorful dishes: mild, spicy, vegetarian, vegan, chicken, lamb and beef. It’s all made with love and authentically Ethiopian!
We also offer catering services! For inquires, please either email or call us at 415.409.6649.
- Veggie Entrees - Served with your choice of breadInjera | Gluten Free Injera (+$3.00) | Kinche | Wheat | Sourdough Bread
- Gomen$9.95Fresh collard greens sauteed with onions, ginger and garlic. Vegetarian, Vegan
- Alicha Tikil Gomen$9.95Fresh cabbage, potatoes and carrots cooked with onions, ginger and tumeric. Mild, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Misir Wot$9.95Split lentil sauce made with berbere, onions, ginger and garlic. Spicy & Hot, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Shiro Wot$12.95Ground chickpeas cooked with onion, tomatoes, ginger and garlic. Mild, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Kik Alicha Wot$9.95Chickpea cooked with spicy turmeric, ginger and garlic. Mild, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Azifa$8.50Lentils sauteed with onions, jalapeno, ground mustard seeds and lemon. Cold Dish, Vegetarian, Vegan
- The Vegetable Melody$9.95Mushrooms or eggplant stir fried with peppers, jalapeno and berbere. Vegetarian, Vegan.
Please specify – mushroom or eggplant